- Common Core Scoring Rubrics by grade level (I'm not making this up.) [Getting ready for report cards, K-2?]
- Student-Friendly "I Can..." Statements by grade level (I know you've seen these, but what if you lose them? Look! They're right here!)
- An Alignment of Common Core Standards and the Literacy Continuum by grade level (This is absolutely true!)
- Text Exemplars and Sample Performance Tasks (I know! Right?!)
- Tons of cool things like Text Complexity Bookmarks, Qualitative Rubrics for looking at texts, and Essential Questions! (Crazy!)
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Holy Common Core Resources, Batman!
Posted by Paulson at 6:42 PM